- 30 years financing and advising development and growth stage, tech and biotech companies.
- Most recently as founder and CEO of California Lender, Digital Power Lending.
- Prior to DPL managing director, investment banking Paulson Investment Co.
- Senior banking roles and top producer at Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns.
- Co-founded PIPE pioneer and San Francisco boutique investment bank, The Shemano Group.
- $2+ billion raised during career.
Chief Technical Officer
- Former VP, global business development, QIWI, Plc (Nasdaq: QIWI)
James W. Fuller
- Former chairman, San Francisco think tank Pacific Research Institute.
- Board member, The International Institute of Education.
- Member, Pacific Council for International Policy.
- Former member, Committee of Foreign Relations.
- Former senior vice president, New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), responsible for corporate development, marketing, corporate listing and regulation oversight, research and public affairs.
- Former member, board of trustees of the University of California - Santa Cruz.